Healthy Nail Care A Fast Cure To Strengthen Brittle Nails
Instantly strengthen brittle nails with this quick mix of orange juice, garlic and olive oil — a vitamin packed cure that repairs weak nails super fast.
There are a million reasons why your fingernails and toenails can become weak, flaky, ridged and just plain ugly, but fortunately you don’t have to wade through a million remedies to find a cure that works. No matter what’s causing your brittle nails, a simple mix of common kitchen staples can strengthen nails and get them back into healthy, shiny shape — in just two weeks!
The Miracle Brittle Nail Strengthener
Not only is the following natural cure for weak nails inexpensive, it’s also super simple to whip up at home. All you need is:
- The juice of one fresh orange
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- A small bowl
To Make Your Cure For Brittle Nails
Taking your nails from weak, splitting and brittle to super strong and long is as simple as following these steps:
- Mix the orange juice and the garlic in a small bowl.
- Soak either your fingernails or toenails in the solution for 10 minutes.
- Repeat on the other hand or foot.
- Allow your nails to dry for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the juice mixture out and replace it with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Soak your fingernails or toenails in the oil for five minutes.
- Repeat on the other hand or foot and rinse afterward, if desired.
For best results, soak your affected nails in this orange juice, garlic and olive oil nail soak twice a week. And for more information on how this brittle nail strengthener works, check out this popular YouTube video below.
Notice concerning medical entries:
Articles having medical content shall serve exclusively for the purpose of general information. Such articles are not suitable for any (self-) diagnosis and treatment of individual illnesses and medical indications. In particular, they cannot substitute for the examination, advice, or treatment by a licensed physician or pharmacist. No replies to any individual questions shall be effected through the articles.